- Neebo is linked to twitter so whenever its comeup, which happen at RPI boot time, will tweet it’s IP address.
- And its also linked to youtube, if i tweet “yt:pina collada” neebo will read this, search it on youtube and play via opening browser.
- I am still looking what exactly neebo should do, i dont want to do any silly thing like, googling something on net.
Bottom Line: Even i am in office or anywhere else with a tweet i can play any song on my speaker placed in my home.
Writing a program to produce an output on a given input is not AI. AI means, program should learn itself then produce an output. AI is performing activities without relying on pre-defined behavioral algorithms.
It will be a AI feature, If neebo suggest me something,
- without asking,
- which is of my interest,
- which i never told him to do,
- Remind me of my kid’s vaccination,
- Calculate that its been 3 day i have not called my mother and remind me to call,
- Suggest me to plan for vacation for best place according to weather and coming long holiday
- New movie release of my fev actors,
- Tell me about day if its any important day,
- Remind me to pay utilities bills,
- respond to my query, like “who is Tom Hank”
- Keep looking for my keyword of topic based NEWS and tell me whenever any new result found or i ask,
- Collect information of subject i provide and tell me back whenever collected or i ask for,
- Remind me about my planned trips, train/flight/Drive
- Suggest me any event happening nearby with details,
- Get to know my financial goals and suggest me better options,
- Can respond in audio,
- Can read tweets and respond accordingly, right now for tweet “cmd:climate” it will fetch Noida’s temperature and repond in voice.
- There could be many commands, for each command writing response will not be optimized programming, i need a external API which will respond for such commands.
- Integrate Facebook and emails,
- Develop & integrate voice inputs
- face recognition,